Transform your homemade cake, into an impressive cake with your modelling roses! The best part is, no complicated tools are used! Book now to secure your seats!
Course fee: $65 per person
Date: 18 July 2010, Sunday
Duration: 3 hours, 1300-1600hrs
Venue: Trainer’s residence @ Hougang Street 11
Class size: 3-6 persons
Fully hands-on learning the following:
1. Fondant Roses
2. Royal Icing Roses
3. Modelling Chocolate Roses
Includes demonstration of:
1. Daisy using Royal Icing;
2. Fondant flowers using flower cutters
What you’ll acquire:
1. Your knowledge of making edible model roses.
2. Your roses, including all the spares that you are left with from the fondant or modelling chocolate paste.
3. Pipping nozzle and piping nail that you used in the workshop.
4. Simple recipes.
Rose tea will be served during the workshop.
Registration and Payment:
Register with Jane, thepalatable(a)gmail(dot)com. Payment is made via internet transfers to POSB Savings account 017261398. Confirmation will be given once payment is received. Closing date for reservation is 12 July 2010.
For further enquiries, please contact Jane at 9824-4954.